PES 2014 Cover

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PES 2014 Cover

Post by MarcusBCFC on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:39 am

Along with many things that I am exited about (regarding PES 2014); I really can't wait to see what the cover will be like!
Because of this, I created one myself using a free picture editor: www.picmonkey.com

Please tell me what you think and hopefully everyone else makes one too Smile

MarcusBCFC Very Happy



Last edited by MarcusBCFC on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
MarcusBCFC
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by Flash11 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:44 am

Love it man, will give a it a go myself tomorrow, Great to have our first member created forum aswell cheers
avatar
Flash11
Admin
Admin

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 27
Location : PESUniverse HQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by MarcusBCFC on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:56 am

Thanks Very Happy I tried to involve images which continue the theme of EEE. I look forward to seeing your cover mate Smile
avatar
MarcusBCFC
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by ElvisCastolo on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:04 am

I made one for PES 2013 a few weeks ago but I'll give one a shot here aswell! Love that cover by the way. Remember when PES 2008 came out and someone made an amazing cover of Tevez I printed it and stuck it to the front of the box! Had enough of Michael Owen.

ElvisCastolo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by MarcusBCFC on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:26 am

Thanks mate, I look forward to that too Very Happy and ahah I've done that loads of times; hated seeing that bald referee on PES 3.

So exited for PES 2014 and loving this website. Thanks for all your hard work you lot!
avatar
MarcusBCFC
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by PESskillerHD on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:10 am

Good that you put Torres on it Very Happy
avatar
PESskillerHD
Admin
Admin

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-06-09

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PESskillerHD

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by MarcusBCFC on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:13 am

Very Happy Haha yeah I tried to involve players from the Champions League and the Europa League. I've just always rated him, still a top player!
avatar
MarcusBCFC
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by MarcusBCFC on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:22 am

Maybe this could turn into a competition? Maybe TheMidniteKid could make a video about this...

Just a thought aha
avatar
MarcusBCFC
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by ElvisCastolo on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:00 pm



That's my attempt!

ElvisCastolo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by MrMarkcoos on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:41 am

If you haven't already seen my attempt, just check out the video below

avatar
MrMarkcoos
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-12

View user profile http://youtube.com/mrmarkcoos

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by Bluestillidie00 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:54 am

I suck at Photoshop but..... Also @MrMarkcoos, you might know massive fan Razz But how do you remove the parts of images not in the triangle? 
Spoiler:



avatar
Bluestillidie00
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 64
Join date : 2013-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by MrMarkcoos on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:12 am

Bluestillidie00 wrote:I suck at Photoshop but..... Also @MrMarkcoos, you might know massive fan Razz But how do you remove the parts of images not in the triangle? 
Spoiler:



I recognize your name from youtube Very Happy

Not bad for a first time cover, you just need to practice 

I had to completely redesign the cover, so I had to go over the not box art released with the paint brush, and then individually select the parts of the image to delete. Should i upload a png of my boxart without the images as a template for other people to use?
avatar
MrMarkcoos
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-12

View user profile http://youtube.com/mrmarkcoos

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by Bluestillidie00 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:16 am

MrMarkcoos wrote:
Bluestillidie00 wrote:I suck at Photoshop but..... Also @MrMarkcoos, you might know massive fan Razz But how do you remove the parts of images not in the triangle? 
Spoiler:





I recognize your name from youtube Very Happy

Not bad for a first time cover, you just need to practice 

I had to completely redesign the cover, so I had to go over the not box art released with the paint brush, and then individually select the parts of the image to delete. Should i upload a png of my boxart without the images as a template for other people to use?
Yeah Would be good Very Happy How like at 3:15 - 3:20ish how do you cut out the rest of the image and keep inside the black thing? Wink
avatar
Bluestillidie00
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 64
Join date : 2013-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by MrMarkcoos on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:37 am

Bluestillidie00 wrote:
MrMarkcoos wrote:
Bluestillidie00 wrote:I suck at Photoshop but..... Also @MrMarkcoos, you might know massive fan Razz But how do you remove the parts of images not in the triangle? 
Spoiler:







I recognize your name from youtube Very Happy

Not bad for a first time cover, you just need to practice 

I had to completely redesign the cover, so I had to go over the not box art released with the paint brush, and then individually select the parts of the image to delete. Should i upload a png of my boxart without the images as a template for other people to use?


Yeah Would be good Very Happy How like at 3:15 - 3:20ish how do you cut out the rest of the image and keep inside the black thing? Wink

I selected the layer with the grid, then used the magic wand to select the inside part, and then right clicked, selected "select the inverse", go back to the layer with the image, and pressed delete.

Link to template psd - mediafire.com ?8bpc161sy1j1jv4
avatar
MrMarkcoos
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-12

View user profile http://youtube.com/mrmarkcoos

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by Bluestillidie00 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:07 am

Cheers Markcoos here is my go!
avatar
Bluestillidie00
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 64
Join date : 2013-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by MrMarkcoos on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:09 am

Bluestillidie00 wrote:Cheers Markcoos here is my go!
Nice one man, would definitely print it off if I was a Chelsea fan Very Happy
avatar
MrMarkcoos
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-12

View user profile http://youtube.com/mrmarkcoos

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by Adinio on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:19 am

MrMarkcoos wrote:
Bluestillidie00 wrote:Cheers Markcoos here is my go!


Nice one man, would definitely print it off if I was a Chelsea fan Very Happy

I probably will!!!
avatar
Adinio
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-06-09
Location : Warwickshire, England

View user profile http://pescorner.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by lelly2sxc on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:21 am

Could someone make a Liverpool Cover with all the PL titles from the last 20 years please, it may looked cramped with all that success lol, im a Liverpool fan lol but if someone could make one in their spare time then it would be greatly appreciated as im sure from the covers i have seen that you lot would do a better job then me, thanks.

lelly2sxc
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by TheMidnitekid on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:30 am

I'm working on making a PAUL MC Shane inspired cover. Shaping up to be quite glorious

TheMidnitekid
Admin
Admin

Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-06-09
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PES 2014 COVER

Post by theprospartangamer on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Great effort there on the cover Marcus , I think definitely have Champions Leagueo on there somewhere and Bayern Munich as Champions, Robben a big favourite possibly Neymar to link with the South America feel
avatar
theprospartangamer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-06-21
Age : 46
Location : Somerset, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PES 2014 Cover

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum